Why I Blog tag thing
I just discovered that Kim Krause Berg tagged me for a new "Why I Blog" tag thing going around. So, at the risk of something:
- I started this blog because I wanted to talk, and sometimes forums aren't the right place to do it.
- Also because I wanted to play with code. Some day I'll ponder whether I just might be a code junkie. :)
- When I got tired of talking about marketing and web design, I segued into posting helpful code and about site-building issues. Mainly because I've gotten a lot of help from kind strangers on the Web over the years, and I wanted to give back. And because this blog has a nice search feature.
- I started the DesignerJones.com blog, again because I was tired of talking about marketing — and more so because I wanted to talk about art, design and stuff I found exceptional or interesting that doesn't really belong here.
- The DianeV web design blog is mostly client-oriented stuff; not a "blog" per se in that I don't post regularly … I just post stuff I think they'll find helpful.
There it is. And now I have to pester some other folks:
- Dan Renner (let's see if he spots it this time)
- Dave Child at ilovejackdaniels.com (now addedbytes.com)
- Adrian Lee (who might hate my use of target="_blank")
- Ms. Teli
- Well, there are some other people whose blogs I read regularly (some of whom I tagged last time around), but I probably dare not tag them for this. So … you got four.
Okay. Back to new server issues. :)
2 Comments to "Why I Blog tag thing"
Have your say ...
First-time comments will be held for moderation (but comments are appreciated). Otherwise, just be courteous. If your name is a bunch of keywords, your comment will be deleted. Don't post links unless highly pertinent. Posters must be 16 or older.